Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
My Morning in Pictures


Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 11/22/2006 11:30:00 AM  
11 Words of Wisdom:
  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger betty said…

    yummy! i am inviting myself over now,

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger BrightStar said…

    fun! I'll be baking pumpkin pie tonight. :)

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Repressed Librarian said…

    Beautiful!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger MusicalMom said…

    That looks so yummy! I'll be making a French apple pie later today--I can't wait. :)

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger ArticulateDad said…

    oooh yum!

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Jeannette said…

    Sigh. Your morning looks so much more idyllic than the Flour Atomic Bomb that landed in my kitchen. ('Course letting my 17mo old be involved probably didn't help)

    Good job on the lattice! It looks great!

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Prisca said…

    Tease!

    You may FedEx my pie to......

     
  • At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooohhh...yummm...

    Are you able to share the recipe??? (If its a family recipe..thats okay!! totally understand!! :) :) )

    What do you serve it with? Cream??? Icecream???

    Love Nic..x

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Lilian said…

    Oh, how yummy, beautiful photos too!

    Today I baked an apple pie with crumble topping and a "squash" pie (instead of pumpkin) and cooked several other things... Thankfully everything was very yummy :)

     
  • At 2:39 AM, Blogger ZaPaper said…

    My mouth is watering!!! There IS no pie here. None. Zero. The closest I've seen is the McDonalds fried pies--not the same. Your pix are also gorgeous in themselves. I especially like the close-up of the lattice crust. I sometimes do lattice crust (when I'm in a country where I actually have an oven) but it is kind of fiddly, so I more often just do a flat one.

     
  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Ibrahimblogs said…

    Wow!! An Yummy and Tempting morning, I must say :-) !!
    The pictures are awesome. Keep sharing!

    This is Ibrahim from Israeli Uncensored News

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER