Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Taste and See
A taste, in pictures, of what the Professor Me Family was up to last night after dinner.

Apples on one of the three apple trees (different varieties) at Pond House.A freshly-plucked bucket of apples, many more still on the trees.Hot apple crisp, so delightful it didn't need ice cream.
Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 9/26/2006 01:13:00 PM  
7 Words of Wisdom:
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Peri said…

    That apple crisp looks AMAZING!
    Sorry I haven't been commenting. I've been trying to get back on track here at home. I've been reading your posts, though. You've certainly been busy!

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Weezy said…

    OOoooo...I want it now!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    That looks like fun - both the picking, the baking and the eating. How about sharing your recipe?

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger ScienceWoman said…

    Yummy. Do share your recipe. I love to see what other people use as toppings.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger phd me said…

    Apples: my favorite fruit, especially when used in a dessert. Yummy!

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Lilian said…

    Beautiful!! Delicious!! I'm salivating as I look at the photos.

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Aliki2006 said…

    Oh! I'm drooling over the apple crisp--it's one of my favorites!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER