Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Professor Me, Ph.D.
Have a look at that big old "to do" list on my left sidebar.

I'll be back later with more details, but right now I can tell you that this is one of the happiest days of my entire life (and I've had some pretty good days).
Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 6/20/2006 01:35:00 PM  
20 Words of Wisdom:
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Billie said…

    I get to be the first to respond: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Katie said…

    Congratulations! It's a huge accomplishment, obviously, and I'm so glad you're happy! Yay for you!

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Blogger betty said…

    YAY! Should we call you "Dr Me" now?

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Peri said…

    OMG!!!!!!!
    Congratulations! I'm beaming from ear to ear on your behalf. :) Not even a bit of warning to the peons. Tsk, tsk.

    We love you, Dr. Me (or is it Dr. Mom?).

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger ABDmom said…

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

    I've been checking in most of the day, waiting for this news. YAY!!!

    I"m so happy for you. So, so happy!

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger BrightStar said…

    woo hoo!!!!

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger ArticulateDad said…

    Done? Done! Nay, dun's the mouse... if thou art dun...

    Congratulations! Life is good, isn't it?

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger phd me said…

    Whooooo! Yeah!!! Jazz hands everybody - Dr. Me is here! I'm so HAPPY for you!!!

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Dr. Mon said…

    Dr. You!!! Dr. Midwestern Twin!!

    Oh I could just cry--ok I am crying!! I am sooooooooooooooo happy for you!!! Can't wait for the details!!

    *Don't it feel good!*

     
  • At 3:17 PM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Congratulations! I hope you have a very big celebration planned!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Yea! Congratulations!

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger ScienceWoman said…

    Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Now is the time to celebrate!

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Blogger Greg said…

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Dr. Mon said…

    Oh and I forgot to say:

    WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    Congratulations to you and your family - you should be so proud of you!

     
  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger Lilian said…

    Wow, that's amazing!! Congratulations!!

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous New Kid on the Hallway said…

    HooRAY!!!!! That's so wonderful - congratulations!!

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger RageyOne said…

    Oh my! Congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you! Way to go!!!!

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Weezy said…

    Yaaaaay! Congrats! Sorry for not posting earlier-- i was just reading the feed and didn't get the list! Send some of that "all done" magic my way!

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger trillwing said…

    Congratulations!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER