Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Morning Wisdom
ST's bedroom, 6:25am.

ME: ST, what are you doing?

ST: Looking out my window.

ME: Do you see anything interesting?

ST: (pauses) Yes. I see that today is a good day to wear pants.
Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 6/01/2006 08:59:00 AM  
2 Words of Wisdom:
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger BrightStar said…

    I love that boy!

    In contrast, one of my colleagues likes to say that he does not enjoy wearing pants very much.

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Blogger phd me said…

    An excellent observation, if I may say so myself! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER