Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Friday, April 28, 2006
This is a Little Boy's House

Under ST's bed

Under my bed


Under the dining room table


Behind the couch in the family room

Next to the television in the family room

Stepping on these little cars in the middle of the night or having to move millions of them when it's time to vacuum is a small price to pay for the joy I feel just knowing they are there.


Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 4/28/2006 03:21:00 PM  
2 Words of Wisdom:
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Lilian said…

    I love this post and I can totally relate - I have TWO boys here. Can I "copy" this post's idea some time?

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Prof. Me said…

    Lilian, with TWO boys in the house you must have the sorest feet ever, stepping on these little cars all the time!

    Yes, of course... copy away!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER