Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Spring = Summer

Sprinklers + Soft Grass + Barefoot Little Boys = Might As Well Be July
Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 4/23/2006 07:48:00 PM  
3 Words of Wisdom:
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger BrightStar said…

    Hi, ST!!!

     
  • At 10:03 PM, Blogger phd me said…

    What a great picture!! I love it!

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger ArticulateDad said…

    Beautiful. Reminds me of gathering by the sprinklers as a boy in New York City. Something about water attracts every kid, and the kid in all of us. The Inventor requires about three changes of clothing anytime there's water to be found, which, this being a coastal area... is always!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER