Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Friday, April 21, 2006
New Look (Again)
I'm taking a (late and well-deserved) lunch break, and I decided to look around for a new template. My criteria: 1.) Template had to be clean and use subdued colors; and 2.) template had to be easy to install (no uploading images elsewhere business). This one, from Isnaini, fit the bill. It's refreshing and it was installed in just about ten minutes.

Now, back to "real" work for me.
Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 4/21/2006 01:44:00 PM  
10 Words of Wisdom:
  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Partsnpieces said…

    very pretty!

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Peri said…

    You're my blog hero of the week! I need a template like this. I got so confused trying to do mine that I just gave up. I'll go check these out.

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger RageyOne said…

    Very nice!

     
  • At 3:05 PM, Blogger BrightStar said…

    I like it! Looks great!

     
  • At 5:44 PM, Anonymous New Kid on the Hallway said…

    Oooh, lovely!

     
  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger ArticulateDad said…

    Nice and crisp. I like.

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger phd me said…

    Excellent! I feel inspired to look at some new templates myself.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Dr. Mon said…

    very very lovely!

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger Maria said…

    I love the new template - I'm looking for something similar - but I'm finding that the Isnaini website is _very_ slow to load.

     
  • At 1:13 AM, Blogger sp said…

    I really like this template, especially the three columns! I keep thinking I want one, although I'm not sure what I'd do with a new column just now. That's the only thing holding me back. That and my job which I totally should be doing right now.....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER