Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Friday, March 03, 2006
Back to Basics
Although the previous template was very pretty, it was giving me a lot of problems almost every day. So I decided to make the quick switch back to my old template this morning. I think I'll save the "fancier stuff" for my post-dissertation blog -- I simply don't have the time to deal with learning how to make a perfect webpage right now. (And, you know, I'll have tons of time as a new faculty member...!)

Maybe I'll mess around with the colors a bit this morning, just for kicks. It's only 9:00am here now, and my dissertation-capable brain doesn't officially kick in for another hour.
Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 3/03/2006 09:06:00 AM  
1 Words of Wisdom:
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    When I read this on Bloglines, I thought yes, the new one is nice. Then I thought but what was the old one like again? Anyway, couldn't remember, so here I am to find out.

    Perfectly nice.

    :) Leah

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER