Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Quick Fix
Our kitchen, 7:35am.

Me: Good morning, ST! What do you want for breakfast?

ST: Nothing. I'm too sad to eat.

Me: What can I do to make you un-sad?

ST: I think we need to make muffins.

If only it were always so easy.
Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 1/18/2006 01:34:00 PM  
2 Words of Wisdom:
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger phd me said…

    What a sweetheart! Yes, if only it were that simple...

     
  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger BrightStar said…

    oh, that's what I need to do! make muffins! Thanks, ST.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER