Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Splurge!
I finally did it. I bought an iPod today. A little black nano all for myself. Should arrive next week. I have wanted one for a long time, and the student pricing on this little gadget couldn't be beat -- T agreed. (Or maybe he just agreed because he wants new golf clubs?)

I haven't been this excited about a "thing" for ages!
Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 9/29/2005 01:26:00 PM  
4 Words of Wisdom:
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger banzaimonkey said…

    You may want to invest in one of these.

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger BrightStar said…

    very exciting!!! I'm jealous.

     
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger New Kid on the Hallway said…

    Oh I am SO jealous! I saw them live at the Apple Store the other weekend (right when they came out) and they are SO beautiful. I thought for a moment last week that my mini was going down the tubes, which I totally can't afford to replace, but my first thought was, Ooh, maybe I can get a nano instead! You will love it!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Prof. Me said…

    Oooh, I just got an email from Apple and it shipped already! I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. (Well, I guess I am, sort of, since this will pretty much wipe out my birthday and Christmas presents this December... but... hurray!)

    They are so stinking cute. Funny thing is, I almost bought a Mini not a week before the nano was introduced.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER