Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Overheard on the Ark
ST re-discovered his Fisher-Price Little People Noah's Ark this afternoon. (I packed it away last year because he wasn't playing with it and pulled it out again today -- he was thrilled.) As I made supper, I overheard him playing with the two toucans, making them talk to each other.

Toucan 1: Hi, Mama!
Toucan 2: You're a good baby toucan!
Toucan 1: I smell something.
Toucan 2: I think it's you.
Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 9/14/2005 10:11:00 PM  
1 Words of Wisdom:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER