Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Friday, August 26, 2005
Good Stuff
Yes, I know I should be working and not blogging. Yes, the now-unstinky sink is still awaiting another pass with Lysol. But anyway:

Whenever I need to chuckle, I read this essay. It literally makes me laugh out loud, and I thought I'd pass the link along. I think I read this about once a week, and you know, it makes me laugh every time.

OK, back to work. Gotta get something done before the departmental shindig this evening -- a Hawaiian-themed get together at a pool where the department is providing free alcohol. This is not going to end well.
Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 8/26/2005 01:57:00 PM  
1 Words of Wisdom:
  • At 9:27 PM, Blogger New Kid on the Hallway said…

    That is an EXCELLENT essay! I think Ian's mother is related to my mother...

    Wouldn't it be nice if we had self-cleaning sinks?? I often make my husband clean out the honking pile of disgusting hair, which is pretty unfair of me given that it's all MY hair!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER