Acade(me)

The dissertation was only the beginning.

People & Places
T: Amazing Husband
ST: Three-year-old Wonder
Prof. G: Advisor I
Prof. C: Advisor II
Julie: Stylish Sister
Rob: Awesome Brother
Belle: Our Cat
Bill: Grumbling BIL
Rita: Uncomplicated SIL
SMU: Smallish Midwestern University
Doctoral University: where I got my Ph.D.
Technical
Blogwise - blog directory
Drop Me A Line
academeblog AT gmail.com
Quote of the Day
Monday, August 29, 2005
As seen on B*'s site, among others:

A - Accent: standard Midwestern English, with some Scandinavian sounds tossed in
B - Breast size: 36C (what a bizarre meme subject)
C - Chore you hate: mopping the floor, especially in the bathrooms
D - Dad's name: Louis
E - Essential make-up: lipstick
F - Favourite perfume/cologne: Jessica McClintock's Jess has been my standby, but my new favorite is Kenneth Cole Black, which I hope to buy soon.
G - Gold or Silver: silver!
H - Hometown: somewhere in the Upper Midwest.
I - Insomnia: yes, quite often.
J - Job title: Graduate College Fellow (i.e., glorified grad student)
K - Kids: one, the SuperToddler
L - Living arrangements: 3BR, 2.5 BA house
M - Mom's birthplace: somewhere in the Upper Midwest
N - Favourite Noldo: I hate science fiction. Truly I do.
O - Overnight hospital stay: after giving birth in 2003
P - Phobia: claustrophobia
Q - Favorite Quote: "To understand Europe, you have to be a genius... or French." Madeleine Albright
R - Religious affiliation: Roman Catholic
S - Siblings: sister three years younger, brother nine years younger
T - Time I get up: 7:00am
U - Unnatural hair colors: none. My natural hair color is one of my favorite things about my appearance.
V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: okra.
W - Worst habit: Procrastination!
X - X-rays you've had: Dental.
Y - Yummy foods you make: lots! I love to cook, especially dessert. My homemade ice cream cakes are pretty wonderful, as is my oatmeal cake.
Z - Zodiac sign: Sagittarius

I was going to do the music meme (the one where you find the songs popular the year you graduated and highlight those you liked/hated), but I discovered that I didn't know the vast majority of the songs. Just more evidence of my un-hipness.
Posted with care by Prof. Me @ 8/29/2005 04:17:00 PM  
0 Words of Wisdom:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Post History
Archives
Favorite Web Destinations
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER